Best <br>rates guarantee
Best
rates guarantee
Earn <br>Privilege points
Earn
Privilege points
Free<br>WiFi & more
Free
WiFi & more
ADULTS
KIDS

BOOK HOTEL & FLIGHT

special-summer-plus-dama-dama -

SPECIAL SUMMER SPLASH

Save up to 30% with the most flexible policiesDive into our special summer offer, book by 11.02 and enjoy refreshing summer moments!​

From 190 /per night for 2 adults in a Double Guestroom Garden view 

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE for children up to 14 years old staying in parent’s room. Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", free Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens.
LUX ALL-IN LIVING: An outstanding food and beverage selection, including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options, snacks at set times, unlimited drinks, a remarkable range of premium brands, wines, cocktails and healthy juices.
Free WIFI

MEMBERS OF PRIVILEGE CLUB WIN MORE
5% ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT
6.000 ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS 
20% LESS REDEEMED POINTS
12.000 ADDITIONAL BONUS POINTS  for stays of 10 nights or more Δείτε περισσότερα

Minimum stay restrictions apply. Offer is subject to availability at the time of reservation. An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be paid at the hotel, upon check-in. The offer is refundable. Flexible cancellation terms. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time. Offer not applicable to groups and not to be combined with other offers or promotions.
Vacation Offers at Rhodos Royal Resort -

SUMMER VIBES 2021

Best Flexible Early Booking OfferBook by February 28th, 2021 without worries, selecting the offer with the most flexible policies. Save up to 20% discount!

From 208 / per night for 2 adults in a 
Double Guestroom Garden view 

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens 
LUX ALL-IN LIVING 
An outstanding food and beverage selection, including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options, snacks at set times, unlimited drinks, a remarkable range of premium brands, wines, cocktails and healthy juices. 
Free WIFI

IN ADDITION TO THIS OFFER
FREE AIRPORT TRANSFERS a value of 90€ (valid with min 5 nights)
SPA TREATMENTS One free 60-min Spa treatment per person/stay. (Valid for stays in May and June 2021)
FREE TICKETS to the Archeological site of Lindos Acropolis

Stay period April-October 2021.
Flexible cancellation terms.
The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.

Lux Me Rhodos Early Bird Offer -

PAY IN ADVANCE AND
SAVE UP TO 15% MORE

Take advantage of the very best rates while booking our Prepaid Early Booking Offer Book by February 28th,2021 for substantial savings!

From 177 / per night for 2 adults in a Double Guestroom Garden view 

OFFER INCLUDES
KIDS GO FREE Free kids dining in the "Tasty Corner", Grecoland kids programme and GrecoTeens 
LUX ALL-IN LIVING 
An outstanding food and beverage selection, including breakfast, Lunch and Dinner options, snacks at set times, unlimited drinks, a remarkable range of premium brands, wines, cocktails and healthy juices. 
Free WIFI

Stay period April-October 2021.Valid for limited number of rooms.
An advance payment of 30% of the total reservation is required upon booking. The remainder 70% will be prepaid on the 15.03.2021. The offer is non-refundable. The amount paid will not be returned in case of cancellation. The hotel reserves the right to stop this offer at any time.

stay-safe-commitment-by-grecotel -

FOR ALL STAYS


COVID-19, GRECOTEL STAY SAFE COMMITMENT
At Grecotel Hotels and Resorts, our number one priority has always been, and will always be, the safety and well-being of our guests and our employees. A cohesive plan has been implemented to our hotels, which includes enhanced health and safety guidelines for all guests and employees, without making any compromises on the quality of our guests’ experience.

We look forward welcoming you to a Safe Grecotel Holiday!

VIEW OUR COMMITMENT >


MEALS
Occasionally and under specific circumstances, meals might be adjusted to the government's health protocols and guidelines.

You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.